Email: [email protected]
- April 2015 - Present: Associate, DBS Bank Ltd
- Develop new HTML5 UI for legacy pages.
- Design and implement MicroServices for the monolithic system: including service management, Single Sign On(SSO).
- March 2014 - April 2015: Research Engineer at IDMI, NUS
- Worked on ReadPeer: API, and web UI development.
- 7 January 2013 - 28 June 2013: Intern at UBS
- Developed HP QuickTest Professional(QTP) testing library for a new product.
- August 2012 - November 2013: Undergraduate Student Researcher IDMI, NUS
- Designed and implemented a real-time augmented reality Android application based on computer vision
- August 2010 - May 2012: IT member, Chief Administrator at EusoffWorks
- 8th-27th August 2010: Volunteer for the Singapore Youth Olympic Games as NOC (National Olympic Committee) Assistant attached to Australia NOC
- Three-year in Software Engineering practice:
- Good knowledge about software life cycle. Pleased to apply Software Engineering principles in all projects. Actively involve in project management.
- Three-year in web programming:
- Backend: familiar with PHP and Python to build REST API, and MySQL and MongoDB as data storage.
- Four-year in Object Oriented Programming:
- Good at JAVA, Python, Object Oriented PHP and Objective C.
- Linux system setup and administration:
- Four-year in website hosting:
- Have decent knowledge about SEO, speed tuning, and social network integration of websites. (My personal website http://qiang.hu/ has considerable good benchmarks. It appears at first page of Google with my name as query term.)
- National University of Singapore 2010 August – 2014 February
- Bachelor of Computing (Computer Science) 2nd Class Upper (Hons)
- YunReading: a HTML5 eBook reader at http://www.yunreading.com Contribution: designed and implemented the UI with jQuery Mobile.
- Eusoff Hall Flag 2011 website at: http://www.eusoff.nus.edu.sg/ehoc2011/flag
- Tabzine: iPad publishing platform http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NkRNILI7mg Contribution: implemented server backend API with PHP, and MongoDB
- Qiang Hu, Qi Liu, Xiaoli Wang, Anthony K.H. Tung, Shubham Goyal, and Jisong Yang. DocRicher: An Automatic Annotation System for Text Documents using Social Media, SIGMOD, 2015 PDF